Looking For A Mobile Cat Clinic?
We understand how stressful trips to the Vet can often be for owners and their cats. Our Mobile Cat Clinic, which operates Brisbane wide is designed to solve this problem.
Looking for a mobile cat clinic? Our mobile cat clinic comes to your home and during the coronavirus outbreak, you can leave your Cat in a cage or secured near the front of your property. No matter where you live in Brisbane our mobile team of veterinarians is available to help. Our consult fee starts from just $79.50.
When you need a mobile cat clinic you can rely on us to arrive on time and with everything we need to give your Cat the best care in Brisbane. Mobile vet care is about accessibility and trust. And we’ve been investing in research and hiring the best people in the industry for the last 10-15 years.
Our mobile cat clinic units (MVUs) act as our consult rooms, fanning out from our clinic bases each morning to see cats across Brisbane. Our mobile cat clinic units are equipped with the latest technology, used by a team passionate about veterinary care.
Our state-of-the-art cat clinics act as our regional ‘hospitals’, providing comprehensive facilities where cat can be taken when they require in-clinic care such as surgeries, x-rays or dental procedures.No matter what level of care your cat needs, we can be there for you and your cat.
Mobile Cat Clinic Services
- Routine Consults
- After Hours House Call
- Digital X-Ray
- Dental Procedures
- Minor to Complex Surgeries
When you call the House Call Vet you can know that we bring with us the full weight of all modern science and the latest developments in veterinary care.
Mobile Cat Clinic – Day Service
For some cat, trips to the Vet can be extremely stressful. Say goodbye to painful vet trips and book your next appointment in the comfort of your own home!
Our Mobile Cat Clinic Units are equipped with microscopes, scales, diagnostic equipment, and a fully-stocked pharmacy so that most cats can be treated at home. If in-clinic care is needed, we provide complimentary patient transport to and from our surgeries.
Mobile Cat Clinic Practice
Our mobile cat clinic teams are equipped with microscopes, scales, diagnostic equipment, and a fully-stocked pharmacy. This means your cat gets the same level of care is they would in our clinics.
- No travel fees anywhere in Brisbane.
- Mobile Veterinary Units that bring the clinic to your door.
- A vet AND nurse at EVERY consultation.
- Your pet is always handled safely and gently.
- No more stressful car rides or crowded waiting rooms.
- We fit into your schedule.
- We learn more about your pet by seeing where they live.
- Calmer pets mean easier handling and more meaningful examination (heart rate, blood pressure).
- A mobile laboratory with microscope, centrifuge, and multiple in-house tests (e.g. parvovirus, heartworm).
- A mobile pet pharmacy with a complete range of drugs normally stocked in a veterinary clinic.
- A safe patient transfer ambulance – complete with oxygen, intravenous fluid pumps, and secure enclosures.
- A mobile office with laptops, printers, and credit card facilities.
- At every consultation, we also bring advanced medical equipment for assessing blood pressure, oxygen saturation, heart electrical activity, eyes and ears
Mobile Cat Clinic - Night Service
If you need to call on us for emergency veterinary care, we are available from 7 am until midnight. Our mobile cat clinic service is ready anywhere in the Brisbane area. This means you ‘baby’ can get in-home care for pets with illnesses that do not require in-hospital emergency care.
Any conditions that usually can be dealt with at home include – coughing, sore eyes, itchy skin and ears, limping, vomiting and diarrhea, and urinary issues.
We are also able to offer after-hours palliative care and home euthanasia.
If you are unsure if your cat should be seen by our after-hours team call us on 1300 838 868, and we can help you to decide.