The House Call Vet is turning 3, and to celebrate our birthday, we’re giving away 1 FREE health check and vaccination EVERY DAY in July. To enter, simply make an appointment within the nominated week for your suburb. Each day, we’ll randomly select one lucky appointment that will receive their consultation and vaccination completely FREE! That’s a prize valued up to $115! Don’t worry if you miss out on the free consultation/vaccination – there’s consolation prizes up for grabs too, including free doses of Bravecto, the 3-monthly flea and tick chew for dogs (valued up to $57). Don’t forget as well, that all of our consultations and vaccinations are priced the same as a regular veterinary clinic, with no house call surcharge or travel fees anywhere in Brisbane!
If your pet is overdue for their vaccination or due for a health check, there’s never been a better reason to make an appointment now! If your pet is not quite due but you don’t want to miss out, call us and we’ll let you know if it’s still ok to book in!
WEEK 1 – July 1st to July 8th
Kenmore, Kenmore Hills, Brookfield, Upper Brookfield, Chapel Hill, Indooroopilly, Taringa, Pullenvale, Pinjarra Hills, Fig Tree Pocket, St Lucia
WEEK 2 – July 9th to July 15th
Toowong, Auchenflower, Milton, Bardon, Redhill, Springhill, Herston, Bowen Hills, Teneriffe, Fortitude Valley, New Farm, CBD, West End, Kangaroo Point, East Brisbane
WEEK 3 – July 16th to July 22nd
Moorooka, Annerley, Woolloongabba, Yeronga, Tarragindi, Greenslopes, Coorparoo, Camp Hill, Carina Heights, Mt Gravatt, Salisbury
WEEK 4 – July 23rd to July 31st
Kelvin Grove, Windsor, Albion, Ascot, Lutwyche, Clayfield, Nundah, Kedron, Chermside, Stafford Heights, Hamilton
Entering is easy! Simply make an appointment for your pet within the specified date range for your suburb. You can click here to book online; book over the phone by calling 1300 838 868, book via SMS – 0439 145 990, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full terms and conditions, and more details about vaccine types, notification of winners, and how to enter, see below.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to Brisbane residents who live within the nominated suburbs. Entry is open to pet owners who aren’t currently The House Call Vet clients, as well as existing The House Call Vet clients.
- The competition is open to dog and cat owners only.
- The prize value will be dependent on the services required – these may include a consultation and physical examination, C5 dog vaccination, C3 dog vaccination, Kennel Cough vaccination or F3 cat vaccination. The maximum prize value available is $115. This prize value is for a full C5 dog vaccination using a triennial Nobivac DHP C3 vaccine and annual intranasal vaccine.
- Daily winners will be randomly selected at 7am each day. Each entrant will be notified at the conclusion of their pet’s appointment if they are the daily winner. The House Call Vet veterinarians and nurses will not be notified of the daily winner until during the daily winner’s appointment. The House Call Vet staff will not reveal any details of the outcome of the competition prior to the completion of an entrant’s appointment.
- Appointments may not be rescheduled once The House Call Vet staff have already arrived on site at the entrant’s home.
- Daily winners will be revealed on Facebook the day following their appointment.
- To enter, participants must book an appointment with The House Call Vet within the allocated date range for their suburb. The House Call Vet will continue to accept appointments from all areas of Brisbane at all times, but only appointments within the nominated suburbs will be considered entries into the competition during the allocated date range.
- The competition will be conducted Monday to Saturday, every week in July, resulting in a total of twenty six (26) winners of free vaccinations. 1 free dose of Bravecto will be given away to 1 entrant each day, resulting in a total of twenty six (26) doses of Bravecto being given away during the course of the competition.
- In consideration for The House Call Vet awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permit the winner’s words, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with The House Call Vet or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by The House Call Vet, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The House Call Vet’s decision is final and The House Call Vet will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or winning entries.